What you get...
Bridestowe Lavender EstateLegerwood Carved Memorial TreesWineglass Bay lunch cruiseExplore the historic town of RossPort Arthur Guided Tour
Quality accommodationTravel by luxury coachExperienced Travel Director and Driver GuideAirport transfers (see flight information below)
This evening meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers at a Welcome Reception followed by dinner at your hotel.
Visit the beautiful Bridestowe Lavender Estate this morning and treat yourself to its famous lavender ice cream.
Later visit the unique Legerwood Carved Memorial Trees site. After your lunch at the seaside town of St Helens, follow the picturesque East Coast south to Freycinet National Park for your accommodation for the next two nights.
Start the day with a short drive through dry eucalypt forests to Cape Tourville for a walk that will allow you stunning views of brilliant blue water and golden beaches as far as the eye can see.
Then, experience a four-hour lunch cruise along the coast of the stunning Freycinet Peninsula. This cruise will take you from the gentle shores of Coles Bay past towering pink granite cliffs to the famous Wineglass Bay, a flawless crescent of dazzling white sand.
This morning you’ll journey west and down through the Midlands, stopping for morning tea in historic Ross, renowned for being both the finest nineteenth-century village in Australia, and for its Scallop Pies! Heading south, you’ll stop in picturesque Oatlands for a bite to eat before making your way back to Hobart where you’ll join in the AAT Kings Sustainability Programme that allows you to give back to the local community by helping volunteers pot native plants and count seeds at a local not for profit nursery.
Later today, check into your hotel and enjoy an afternoon and evening at leisure.
Explore Port Arthur Historic Site today.
Cross Eaglehawk Neck to the Tasman Peninsula and enjoy a cruise around the Isle of the Dead and a fascinating guided walk of Port Arthur's infamous convict prison. See rugged sea cliffs from Pirate’s Bay Lookout and feast your eyes on the amazing vistas of Tasman’s Arch, Devil’s Kitchen and the Blowhole on the drive back to Hobart. This evening, celebrate your holiday with your fellow travellers at a Farewell Dinner in one of Hobart's popular restaurants.
Today is your day! Free to explore all that Australia’s most southern capital has to offer.
So why not try one of our many Optional tours or speak to your Tour Director about recommendations. Most importantly, enjoy!
This morning after breakfast, say farewell to your new friends when your indulgent holiday comes to an end.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 August 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 05 August 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.